Anyone like the cartoons called the Flintsons and the Jetsons

muppet baby

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Scooby-Doo will always be my favorite Hanna-Barbera cartoon. But I'm a fan of The Flintstones and The Jetsons, too. I'm a HUGE fan of The Jetsons.:big_grin:
My mom liked the jetsons that was the one that she watched as a child she was so glad that i liked that one she loved pebbles also but of the two the jetsons where her faverite ,

christyb

Reaction score
Yeah, my Dad just called me today asking if I wanted some. Unfortunately, my car desprately needs new tires. So that's $500 I gotta come up with. That and my birthday is past. So here's hoping for next year! I love old shows in general. I just finished watching Gomer Pyle USMC. It's great. That and I was practically raised on Ducktales, Chip and Dale and the like. Whatever happened to all the good stuff. Orginal but yet classic. Now we have things like...That's So Raven, and Hannah Montana (which I watch but not as good as the old stuff) and I don't even go near Nickolodeon or Cartoon Network anymore.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I guess i'm the same way with comedy duos I can't get enough of Laurel and Hardy, Abbot and Costello and the Honey Mooners too. When Nick At Nite was showing them i watched them all the time. But i still do like Nick but only for certain shows. I really don't watch hardly any Nick but for those shows i watch.

wes

Reaction score
I love the Flintstones the Best I haven't seen the show in a few years. My in-laws just got a Huge Hi-def Tv and they had to get speacial channels and boomerang was included in the package, which has all the good cartoons. My question is does the flintstones come on Boomerang?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep. They still do. They come on at i think around 8 or 9 at night. I really don't watch boomerang that much anymore because it's starting to become a Cartoon Network double. Now it's not as bad i still catch some stuff to watch every once in a while but its not like it was when it first came to on. And i always love how Cartoon Network used to be too. It was pretty neat back in 2000 and all but now it's just anima (which are some things i do like) but not all the ones i see on CN.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I thought I heard somewhere that they're supposed to be making a live-action film for The Jetsons by 2009. That'll be cool to see, especially after seeing two live-action versions of The Flintstones, not to mention one for Scooby-Doo.:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
wes said:
I love the Flintstones the Best I haven't seen the show in a few years. My in-laws just got a Huge Hi-def Tv and they had to get speacial channels and boomerang was included in the package, which has all the good cartoons. My question is does the flintstones come on Boomerang?
Yes they do but i they do not show them in order :mad: that can be irratating that is why i stared geting the dvds last year . A lot of the time they just show the firist couple of seasons for monthes at a time even though they have the rights to all six seasons .

They also have the jetsons also once a day and flintsons several times a day .

i hope that you get to enjoy them again wes .

all the best michelle

muppet baby

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
I thought I heard somewhere that they're supposed to be making a live-action film for The Jetsons by 2009. That'll be cool to see, especially after seeing two live-action versions of The Flintstones, not to mention one for Scooby-Doo.:smile:
yes they are doing a live action of the jetsons i can not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! steve martin is going to be Gorege the last i read on www.imdb.com if you go and look at there message bourd i have been a part of since 03 . You just put in the word jetsons and it will give you choices on what jetsons title that you want to see i think that there are about 5 last time i checked !!!!!!

All of the information is there .
that is the BEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD FOR ALL MOVIES you should really go see it muppet writer if you do go look could you let me know what you think ?:smile:

Michelle

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
yes they are doing a live action of the jetsons i can not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle
That does sound wonderful. I only wonder how they will present the hairstyle of the teenage daughter Judy. What will the lady playing her look like?:confused:

BTW there has been a second Scooby-Doo film made as well.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
BTW there has been a second Scooby-Doo film made as well.
Thanks for reminding me, BBG. I completely forgot about that sequel.:smile: