Anyone need the Veterinarian's Hospital set?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
My local Odd Job has these on sale. Is anyone looking for one of these sets? If so, post here. I am going to go back tomorrow to get some more so let me know if I should pick you up some. They are only $5. Wooohooo!

They also have some of the other Sababa doll sets like Waldorf and Statler, Piggy and Kermit, Animal and Fozzie. I will pick up some of them if they have them too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But the Veterinarian's Hospital characters or playset weren't made. Not yet, anyhow.

At best, there was only talks of selling the characters with a wall behind them and some accessories, but nothing in stone.

Got pictures? Internet links?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's talking about Sababa's Vet's Hospital plush doll set, not Palisades' action figures.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Duh, me. I forgot about those or I might have thought that's what you were talking about. I wonder if they're on sale at Suncoast for that price, too?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
For the sake of those without Odd Jobs, I went back today and got some more sets. I am going to just slap three of them up in my ebay store for the $5 I paid for them for the good of those who are still looking for this set. (I have two other sets up too, that I will try to make a bit of profit on, if that is ok) ;-)

Also, I am going to list the Piggy/Kermit and Animal/Fozzie set as well.

http://www.ebaystores.com/pricednostalgia?refid=pricednostalgia

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
the Statler and Waldorf are nicer Looking. they(Vet Hospital) don't look to good kinda cheap lookin actully