Anyone on Facebook?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on MC was also on Facebook, and would be interested in a REAL Muppet fan group.

There are all these "Muppet fan" groups on Facebook that are made up of people who "love those two old guys" or "think Kermit is awesome." I want to start a group for those of us who know what we are talking about, but before I did, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be the only member. :big_grin:

And, please don't get me wrong: I'm not trying to put anybody down. But as someone who really really REALLY loves the Muppets, I would like to have a stronger, more focused group. Make sense?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I recently started a "Muppet Central on Facebook" group that so far only Prawnie and myself have joined. I'd be happy to combine forces or join whatever group you put together too.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I actually set it up as closed, I'm sorry. I didn't want to have just random people not actually from MC signing up. I just made it open, so you should be able to find it, it's called "The Official Muppet Central on Facebook Group"

peyjenk

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm on!

I still might do another group, though, so I'll keep you all posted!

anytimepally

Reaction score
keeping it closed it probably a good idea, as long as people here know about it

peyjenk

Reaction score
keeping it closed it probably a good idea, as long as people here know about it
The problem with it being closed, though, is that you can join by invitation only. I couldn't even see the group until she made it open. Nobody here could find it unless they were already Facebook friends with someone who was in it.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
True, well for now I opened it though because otherwise the only way people would find it is through invitation. I posted on it that if everyone could post with their MC username then we'll know that they're actual MC people and we'll also know who each other is. :smile: