Anyone remember "Doug"?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Disney or Jim one will just end up having YouTube take it off due to copyright claims.
True, but it's still worth a shot. Someone already posted the previews from the tape and the Dougumentary at the end without getting caught. :big_grin:

Plus, it SHOULD be out on VHS (and DVD).
I DO have the VHS, I watched it at my friend's house. But I don't have a VCR hooked up and it dosen't seem like I'll be able to get it hooked up in the near future. :grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I myself prefer the original Nickelodeon version over the Disney version... though I did enjoy Doug's 1st Movie... that was pretty much like the only Valentine's Day-themed movie.
I will say, under Disney Doug had merchandising and a movie. Plus, without cable, I could actually watch this one on a regular basis. That said, the Nick version was much better. Plus, I hated the second Doug voice. I really wish they let Billy West continue his characters. I could really see Doug having a voice similar to Fry from Futurama. Only good thing about Disney's version? More Qualiman and Mr. Dink.

Heh heh heh.... Scionara SUCKERS! lol! I love Nickolodeons Doug. My favorite characters are Roger, Al & Moo, Mr. Dinkleburg, and Skeeter (in that order).

Mr. Dinkleburg is from Failry OddParents. It's Timmy's Dad's worst enemy.... you got confused there...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I will say, under Disney Doug had merchandising and a movie. Plus, without cable, I could actually watch this one on a regular basis. That said, the Nick version was much better. Plus, I hated the second Doug voice. I really wish they let Billy West continue his characters. I could really see Doug having a voice similar to Fry from Futurama. Only good thing about Disney's version? More Qualiman and Mr. Dink.

Mr. Dinkleburg is from Failry OddParents. It's Timmy's Dad's worst enemy.... you got confused there...

Huh, OOPS! You can tell it's been a while since I've watched it..... I meant Mr. Dink......

Vote for me! *winks and points*

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that person is referring to Mr Dink.

SSLFan

Reaction score
hehe....Mr. Dink. He was the Vice Principal right?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No Mr. Bone was the vice principal, Mr. Dink was the goofy neighbor. (and the principal was called Principal Butsavage) :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh....Mr. Bone! That's his name. And Mr. Dink was the purple guy with the glasses right? Didn't his wife become mayor in the Disney series?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Right that was him! Oh yeah, his wife Tippy did become mayor. The old mayor was hilarious ("Vote for me!") And Bullfington was the bumper sticker capital of the world, lol. Wow...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh....Mr. Bone! That's his name. And Mr. Dink was the purple guy with the glasses right? Didn't his wife become mayor in the Disney series?
Mr. Bone sounded like Don Knotts....

I prefer the original Mayor to Mrs. Dink as mayor, even though she still did a good job. *straightens her hair and hands out suckers that say "vote for me"* Vote for me! *winks and points*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't remember any of these characters... I just remember that in the Disney one, the high school was named after Bebe and it was shaped like her face! :eek: