Anyone remember these?

Nicole

Reaction score
Does anyone remember these clips?

1. A clip about a dance class where the teacher was a woman and would have the students do activities one at a time, such as tiptoe? The teacher and students would sing: "Tosha, Tosha, tiptoe Tosha." Then at the end of class the teacher would hit a tamborine really fast and sing: "Good-bye (student's name)!" The student whose name she called would run up and hit the tambourine.

2. A clip using some colored wooden blocks? With computers, the blocks would build things like bridges, tunnels, and all kinds of buildings. I was always fascinated by that clip because it all looked so beautiful.

3. A clip where children lived in some snowy place and the doctor would come visit them on an airplane? The doctor would be in a big recreational building and he would check each child's eyes, ears, throat, heart, etc.

I would love to hear anyone else's memories about these clips.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
what about that grade school teacher and her homework hwt. i want you to study multiplication tables woooooooooo 1thu5. and she leave the room and the kids draw stuff and the pictures they drew witch was a pig telephone, a a couple of other stuff. a kid sees she comming back and they all sit down and she asks anything special happened. and they were right un no.