1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone see Dinotopia?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Chilly Down, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

With all the excitement and hype about the Muppet Christmas movie tonight, I was wondering if anyone remembered that the series premiere of Dinotopia was on last night. Did anyone see it? If so, what were your thoughts on it?
  2. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I saw it and its an ok show,I liked the mini series better.
  3. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

It doesn't bode well for the show that it was two and a half weeks before I got a response! Oh, well. ;)
  4. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I just didnt check this forum for 2 weeks.
  5. Jareth's Angel

Jareth's Angel New Member

Hi Everyone

I'm new here so please make me feel welcome :D

I just wanted to say that i'm a very loyal Labyrinth fan, but because i live in the UK i honestly think that i'm the only British fan about, which is such a shame as i love talking about the movie to anyone, so if there is anyone here that would like to chat about Labyrinth that would be great, please leave me a message ok :D
  6. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Welcome, Jareth's Angel! I'm a big Labyrinth fan too, as you can probably guess from my screenname. This is a Dinotopia thread, so to avoid confusion, you should probably post under one of the Labyrinth threads or start a new thread. But please feel free to discuss the film as much as you like. We need more Labyrinth fans here! :)