Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Boy I wish we got the release over here sooner....

So, is anyone across the pond going to see this? It looks super-dooper-coolness-suprem.

Bea

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I will hopefully go and see this when it comes out or atleast get the DVD when it comes.

I was/a pretty big shrek fan but not as much as I used to be. I collected alot of the shrek merchandise that came out and that is much better than the merchandise this time. Mcfarlane toys that make excellent action figures produced many of the toys, I had hoped they would be doing the same for the new movie but was disapointed to see some pretty bad quality items compared to the last ones. The figures are cheaper this time but nowhere near as nice. They are made by hasbro so are much more mass produced and cant even be compared to the original shrek toys.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I will hopefully go and see this when it comes out or atleast get the DVD when it comes.

I was/a pretty big shrek fan but not as much as I used to be. I collected alot of the shrek merchandise that came out and that is much better than the merchandise this time. Mcfarlane toys that make excellent action figures produced many of the toys, I had hoped they would be doing the same for the new movie but was disapointed to see some pretty bad quality items compared to the last ones. The figures are cheaper this time but nowhere near as nice. They are made by hasbro so are much more mass produced and cant even be compared to the original shrek toys.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Shrek was one of the last great MacFarline toy lines before they went into cheasy "Cool sculpt for the sake of cool sculpt" type figures. I hate Hasbro. Almost as Much as I hate Mattel.... Though I may get the cat in Boots figure (don't know if Puss in boots will pass by the swear filter). But I'd rather by some of the M&M mini despensers....

Klonoa

Reaction score
I saw Shrek 2 a few days early (for free) thanks to my snack food connections. It really gets funny only halfway through the movie, unfortunately. But when it gets funny, it really does get funny. The "Cops" parody is hilarious. It's a fairly decent movie for the family to go to, I guess. As per usual with these kinds of movies, make sure to stay after the credits.

--Klonoa

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, oh, er...how come this thread got 'sticky' status?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Just one question: about a previous post. Why would puss in boots be filtered through the swear filter. lol. Its not swearing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you guys hear that Antonio Banderes(sp?) started crying in the premier?

Cool, huh. Must be good...

Beauregard

Reaction score
BTW, is the dragon in this one? I have to know...