Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
I loved the part where the huge gingerbread man (I won't say anything else about him, so as not to spoil the movie for others) falls down in the castle's moat and as he drowns he says to a crying Gingy, "Be good..", just like E.T. said to Elliot when he was sick. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I loved the catnip part as well.....dad wasn't too fond of it, though...he said it was funny, but drug references don't belong in a kiddy movie (and that movie is NOT just 'kiddie'!)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother asked me about the "be good" reference because he couldn't figure out where it was from... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked the E.T. reference (I LOVE E.T.!) :big_grin: :halo:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
The part that was absolutly tear-me-apart-and-make-soda-come-out-my-nose funny was definatly Puss 'n Boots (or is it Puss In Boots?). I was actually crying because I was laughing so hard. Especially when he brought out the big ol kitten eyes. He was so funny because the things he did like coughing up the hairball, and leaving his tongue haning out when he was..um..cleaning himself, were soooooo cat-like. That is exactly what cats do!

I thought Shrek 2 was much funnier than the first one. Pixar has really made excellent sequels. I thought Toy Story 2 was funnier than the first one. The only Pixar movie I have not seen is Bugs Life, but all the rest have totally exceeded my expectations of what I thought they would be like.

Bravo Pixar, Bravo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No problem, always like to correct those that are wrong :wink:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
Geez, you'd love to hang around me. You would have a hard time keeping up with my mistakes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Who me? Never...

So your mistakes are well done, not rare, right? :wink:

Bea:zany:{As in stakes, as in rare, medium and well done, you know?}regard