Anyone Seen "300" Yet?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
They say the director's shooting for an R-rating for that one.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Zack Snyder wants to release it R. There was some dispute with Warner Bros. over what rating it would receive, but with Snyder's success with 300 (it was the third biggest R-rated opening of all-time, behind The Matrix Reloaded and The Passion of the Christ), it just may happen.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well, if the movie's going to be rated R, then evidently the comic book is no different. Meaning that the graphic novel must be R-rated itself (or maybe more than that).:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Well, if the movie's going to be rated R, then evidently the comic book is no different. Meaning that the graphic novel must be R-rated itself (or maybe more than that).:smile:
I'd go a step further and say NC-17.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Whoa! Well I probably won't read it then. Thanks for helping me out with this guys!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
It'd be a big surprise if you could find any issue of it more less than a hardcover copy, C.G. The comic only ran for two years (1985-1986) with just twelve issues in all.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
It'd be a big surprise if you could find any issue of it more less than a hardcover copy, C.G. The comic only ran for two years (1985-1986) with just twelve issues in all.
Thirteen, sir.