Anyone seen 50 First Dates?

P

Princeton

I rented it today; it left me feeling very frustrated. It's about this guy named Henry(Adam Sandler) who falls in love with Lucy(Drew Barrymore) Here's the catch: Lucy was in a very severe car accident that made her lose her short term memory(with Dory it was funny, but this got old quick). So, the only way that Henry can have a relationship with her is if he introduces himself to her each day; reason being, Lucy can only remember what happened in her life BEFORE the accident, AND IT CAN'T BE CURED!!!!

This was a TOTAL waste of an hour and a half. Halfway through, I thought "If she can't be cured, what's the freakin' point?". Let me know if you saw it and feel the same way(if you liked it, let me know anyway).

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I thought it looked pretty dumb but I was kinda interested in it because I liked "The Wedding Singer" and because it was Sean Astin's first post-RotK movie. Still haven't seen it, though.
Erin

rexcrk

Reaction score
I saw it, it was alright. Although, I'm not the biggest Adam Sandler fan, he's still pretty funny :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Adam Sandler fan and I loved it! wife and I rented it a few weeks ago, and it's now one of my favorite movies! The ending was the best, left us with a warm feeling inside!

Sorry you didn't care for it, more for me! :smile: