Anyone Seen "Rush Hour 3" yet?

SSLFan

Reaction score

^^^^^^​

Post reviews here.:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Nope, havn't seen it....or stardust for that matter.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have not seen "Rush Hour 3" yet but I'd like to. A friend of mine is in it.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh wow Bryan, that is really cool that one of your friends is in it! I haven't seen Rush Hour 3 yet, either... or the other two, for that matter, lol.

Hey, guys, Stardust is good!
Really? I have to say, that movie looks really weird. Maybe interesting, but definitely weird! Very cool that you liked it, though!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Rush Hour 3 is essentially the same as the last two. It really all depends on whether or not you liked those. I enjoy those movies, and I enjoyed this, but it's hard to really like when you know that Brett Ratner will never grow as a filmmaker beyond his comfort level, which is essentially imitation.

In this case, he's imitating himself, which is funny.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I went to see Rush Hour 3 yesterday afternoon, and I really found it funny. Though I was hoping for the bloopers to be more hilarious than the movie itself, it ended up being the other way around. The bloopers in the third film just seemed to be planned (with the exception of one blooper where Jackie smacks himself in the face with a broken table--that looked like it hurt like h*ll!).

But I really hope Stardust does well this weekend, not only because it's based on the graphic novel of the best writer the world has ever known (Neil Gaiman, who also helped develop MirrorMask), but also because its director, Matthew Vaughn, is going to be directing the new Thor movie this winter. The success of that movie could mean a great future in filmmaking for Vaughn, which will led to a possible success for Thor's first movie ever.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank for the report on the 3 movie, muppetwriter! I think I'll see it eventually. Just something I would see if I wanted to see something to laugh at. LOL! The first one was a classic in my opinion, though.

Yeah! It's funny how Brett Ratner just imitating himself, lol! But you know what they say, it if works the first time, why try anything else?:stick_out_tongue: