Anyone tired of kid spies yet?

P

Philo and Gunge

It all started with Spy Kids. It even got a rerelease a few months later. It was a break away sucsess. The summer later a sequal and Disney's cartoon Kim Possible. Totally Spies came along sometime in here. To match Disney's and Miramax's sucsess MGM released Agent Cody Banks, right before the third Spy Kids came out. That winter Agent Cody Banks 2 came out with Fox's rip-off Catch That Kid. This summer Universal's Thunderbirds and a spy themed sequal to Paramount's Baby Genius'. So is anyone tired yet? Because I'm sure Columbia and Lion's Gate are scripting some more.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I SURE AM, WHAT EVEN GOT DISNEY SO INTERESTED IN KID SPIES ANYWAYS? I WONDER. :sympathy:

P

Philo and Gunge

muppetmayhem said:
WHAT EVEN GOT DISNEY SO INTERESTED IN KID SPIES ANYWAYS? I WONDER. :sympathy:
I dunno, they thought they could make a good movie with kid spies.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Yesh i am I never liked spy kids in the first place that movie had a poor 5 year old concept.HA .................WoW children as spies how awesome :rolleyes: .I remember my mom rented it for me and my lil sister we quickly turned the movie off with in the first 20 mins which i thought would never end.Heck i dont even know how the film ends me and my sister were hoping they'd be eaten or something. :smile: And disney says wish apon a star i guess that was a lie.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Any movie idea can work if done right. So when's someone going to do this right?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I've got some good ideas for animated movies and series but i think i'll never do a spie show.Who knows i may be the one to rerevolutionize tv and stop the threat of reality tv.Wish me well folks i'll keep chasing that dream.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
The entire concept is getting boring, but I believe it came about with the new theme in today's world that: Kids Cat Do Anything!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I always thought that kids like to see kids do things besides watching TV, playing video games, and eating blue food coloring enhanced junk food.

All the other stuff rolls off my back, but Baby Geniuses 2, Super Babies..... I can't think of a word stronger than UGH!!!! to use to describe it!

These movies always feature the same over-acting hammy bungling super villains that slip on dog poo, and get hit with paint cans (Ala the crooks in Home Alone). Jeez.... the only superheroic Baby for me is DiaperMan from the 1966 Terrytoons "The Mighty Heroes" show!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can think of hundreds of strong words. It's just that the filter would block each and every one of them.