Anyone wanna wrestle WWE style?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Kay, I see what you mean.
Which goes back to what I said earlier; Sans pyro and special effects (i.e. Taker's lightening, for example), WWE is "real" in that it is made to look like real fighting (despite the fact that it is staged).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Which goes back to what I said earlier; Sans pyro and special effects (i.e. Taker's lightening, for example), WWE is "real" in that it is made to look like real fighting (despite the fact that it is staged).
Real like ultimate fighting?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Real like ultimate fighting?
No. Whilst UFC is chereographed like WWE--i.e. that it has camerapeople showcasing the action for fans at home--UFC is actual real-life, knock-drag-out fighting in a ocagonally-shaped cage, whereas WWE is basically real people playing characters and having those characters fight in the ring, due to set up storylines (ex: Kane and 'Taker as half-brothers, even though Glen Thomas Jacobs was born outside of the States [in Spain] and Mark William Calaway was raised in the States [in Houston, Texas]). Whereas UFC is unpredictable and not preplanned, WWE has its winners picked often before the matches are assigned. Despite the predetermined nature of the WWE though, it is up to the performers to put on a believable match, which means that a lot of stiff shots--like some punches and kicks--and of course, anything with weapons and involving bleeding, would be genuinely done, which would mean that it would hurt and not be "fake" as some hecklers call it, because the stiff shots are real-time shots to a respective body part and the weapons--though bendable--have hardly any give to them & the blood that pours is real due to the talent literally cutting themselves open when the cameras pan to either the announcers, the live audience, or any possible intereference, or to the referee.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No. Whilst UFC is chereographed like WWE--i.e. that it has camerapeople showcasing the action for fans at home--UFC is actual real-life, knock-drag-out fighting in a ocagonally-shaped cage, whereas WWE is basically real people playing characters and having those characters fight in the ring, due to set up storylines (ex: Kane and 'Taker as half-brothers, even though Glen Thomas Jacobs was born outside of the States [in Spain] and Mark William Calaway was raised in the States [in Houston, Texas]). Whereas UFC is unpredictable and not preplanned, WWE has its winners picked often before the matches are assigned. Despite the predetermined nature of the WWE though, it is up to the performers to put on a believable match, which means that a lot of stiff shots--like some punches and kicks--and of course, anything with weapons and involving bleeding, would be genuinely done, which would mean that it would hurt and not be "fake" as some hecklers call it, because the stiff shots are real-time shots to a respective body part and the weapons--though bendable--have hardly any give to them & the blood that pours is real due to the talent literally cutting themselves open when the cameras pan to either the announcers, the live audience, or any possible intereference, or to the referee.
Don't they also use steel chairs.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Steel chairs qualify as weapons, as do baseball bats, thumbtacks, fire, barbwire, ladders, tables, and various other..."toys" made famous in the house of hardcore...ECW & by hardcore icons such as Terry Funk and Mick Foley, along with original ECW stars like Sabu, The Sandman (whom Stone Cold ripped his gimmick from), Tommy Dreamer, pre-announcer Taz, etc.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Steel chairs qualify as weapons, as do baseball bats, thumbtacks, fire, barbwire, ladders, tables, and various other..."toys" made famous in the house of hardcore...ECW & by hardcore icons such as Terry Funk and Mick Foley, along with original ECW stars like Sabu, The Sandman (whom Stone Cold ripped his gimmick from), Tommy Dreamer, pre-announcer Taz, etc.
"Taz like chair!" You mean that guy?

wwfpooh

Reaction score