1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Anyone want a one-eyed Ernie?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Baby Rowlf, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

<babble>
    Okay, see, there's this claw machine in the game room at the restaurant where I work. And pressed up against the window of the machine is a one-eyed Ernie doll. It's posed in such a way so that it looks like it wants out, and he's been there longer than I have, which is a little over a year. Just staring, and it's starting to unnerve me a little....
    </babble>

*looks for someone to hide behind*

:eek:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Cah- reepy!!! That has got to amount to years of therapy! Maybe, you should sue the Crane game doll provider company for this. And how can you get it out if it's pressed buy the window? There was a Hong Kong Phooey doll that was easy to get, if it hadn't been in that position, so it would almost seem to be stuck there! You could sell it on E-bay, and say it's a rare "broken" ernie varient.
  3. Splurge

Splurge Member

What's so strange? I thought there always was only one "I" in Ernie.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Funnnnneeeeeeee! :)
  4. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Leave the comedy to the bears.....

Hah, that line actually makes sense now.....
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Oh dear - i can just see it now...

...after all those years of having his nose pulled off, Bert finally gets his revenge!
  6. Jackie

Jackie New Member