Anyone want an All American Piggy?

Fozzie54

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
I have one (mint in box), email me if you're interested.

jeremyactor@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Jeremy
Is that the same as the "Glamour Piggy" they show on the Palisades site as an exclusive? Or is it a different Piggy figure?

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Fozzie54 said:
Is that the same as the "Glamour Piggy" they show on the Palisades site as an exclusive? Or is it a different Piggy figure?
It's the "All American Piggy Patriotic Party Gift" from Wizard World Chicago, given out on Saturday August 9th. It's piggy draped in an American flag - it's the same size and pose as the PVC piggy.

Glamour Piggy was the long haired version that was only available at EB Games. This figure is not listed on their exclusives page (though I don't know why).

Jeremy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3148536711&category=348

Here's a link to an auction of another one. This is not my auction, but it has a picture of it in case you were wondering.

Jeremy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the reason why you won't find this PVC figurine listed at www.ebgames.com is cause of two different assertions.
1 It was offered as an exclusive at an event sponsored by Wizard World, which runs the Toy Fare Magazine publishing company.
2 It was an industry exclusive, and not meant for regular retailer distribution.
This PVC figurine falls into the same category of figures as the Invisible Beaker, Holiday Kermit, White Tux Rowlf, and Black Jacket Rizzo. These are figures made and given as exclusives at the industry parties, given to retailers and just the retailers for helping support the line by selling the products they do sell at their stores.
Hope this helps and have a haunted day.

Luke

Reaction score
No, Glamour Piggy is not listed on EB's website because they've sold out - it was an EB exclusive action figure like Jeremy says. All American Piggy is the party gift PVC like Count says, but thats not the reason you can't find Glamour Piggy. Try the EB bricks and mortar stores for her if you want her.