Anyone watch Degrassi?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's such a GREAT SHOW see the new season?? :smirk:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I'm a big fan, as the kids that were on the original series are all about my age, so I followed it in the 80's pretty closely. Now, the new series is great, but I don't get to see it much, as we are staying with my folks until Aug. 1 and I don't want to hog the TV. But after that, we'll be back in a place of our own and we can get back to watching it.

Sometimes during the afternoon I'll watch Degrassi Jr. High and then (anyone remember) Liberty Street, which wasn't on long but it's a great show too.

The Storyteller

Reaction score
I LOVE DEGRASSI! :flirt: I watch it on The N on Noggin! They just stated the 3rd Season! They have been showing commercials with Marco and Dillian and of Chis and Emma kissing, and of Spinner and Paige at the hospital!It's really annoying, I wish they would show all the new shows! I have to wait till FRIDAY!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its a great show, I used to love the original series when I was younger. The new series is good too but I like the older one best but none of them are on at the moment.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I actually went to Degrassi Junior High from the second Degrassi series! It's actually the Centre For Creative Communication in Toronto (the campus was abandon when they shot Degrassi there). There's a publicity shot of the cast from the series and the locker that's open is the one that I used when I was there, which was my little claim to fame in college.

The abandon basement of the school is really cool (I snuck down there once with some people). There's a web site with an article about a bunch of "urban explorers" who went down there here.

Kiki

Reaction score
(BUMP)

LOVe Degrassi. :flirt: Not the new series as much, I have to say. I like the 80s one, even tohugh I wasn't even born! I also got some others into the 1980s series, and they also find it really interesting. Spike's my fave, love her hair. I think it's also great because she's a bit of a punk but unlike most shows involving punks or eccentrics they don't generalise those kinds of people and make her unopoular or aggressive and the like.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't get The N. But I do catch the reruns on My Network TV. And it makes me kind of mad to because in the middle of the commercial breaks, the always show this one that ask "Like Degrassi? Well, that was then." Then they show clips from the current season and go "Well this is now!" Yaaaarrrrrrggggggg!:crazy: heh!:stick_out_tongue:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My friend loves the show, but me and my other friend are not keen on it. He calls it a "soap opera for idiots".