Anyone win a Holiday Kermit...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Magicaly i won! i didn't expect that, i normaly don't win conests like these with random pullings.
I guess nobody does, but this is my first.

Zack):big_grin:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by whojedi
What's up BDW??? I got one as well!!!
Welcome to Muppet Central! Glad to see you over here, nice way to start youre tenure too :wink:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
just a follow-up...I was going to send my paypal payment to palisades, and noticed that the paypal account to send money to in the email from tony is a different one then I previously used. So now I'm paranoid about it. Previously, I've always made payments to club@palisadestoys.com and now they are askig for payments to ebay@palisadestoys.com instead. I sent an email to Tony to confirm that this was correct but haven't heard anything. So, am I being too paranoid or what??

smcguire

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
Previously, I've always made payments to club@palisadestoys.com and now they are askig for payments to ebay@palisadestoys.com instead. I sent an email to Tony to confirm that this was correct but haven't heard anything. So, am I being too paranoid or what??
Yeah, I think you are. :smile: Palisades runs eBay acutions as well as the Collector's Club; and I think Ken said originally they were going to auction the leftover Holiday Kermits on eBay but changed their mind and decided to lottery them off to club members instead. So I'm assuming for accounting reasons they want the money from these to go to their "ebay" account instead of the "club" account.

Note: I don't work for Palisades so this is just speculation, but it makes sense to me. :smile:

--Scott McGuire, who also won one

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
well, I still haven't heard "official" word..how long do I have to send payment in before they decide I don't want it??? KENNNNN! :stick_out_tongue:

smcguire

Reaction score
Oh, and also the mail I got from Tony quoted my original message exactly, so that's pretty good evidence it's legit!

--Scott