Apple fries

Skye

Reaction score
That's great. And those sound really good!

I think these will intrigue kids a lot because they look kind of like fries (not to mention they have the word "fries" in their name). And hopefully, it will catch on! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
When I read the title, I though they Apple-flavored fries. Nice idea though.

Luke

Reaction score
They look great and its an inspired idea .... but will the kids not work out somethins up when they taste them and don't taste that fried potatoey goodness they love? IMO, there's nothing wrong with an occasional Burger and Fries, we all grew up with it, just as long as kids aren't eating it daily. Burger joints should do what they do best, and parents should be knowledgable and responsible enough to make sure their kids get plenty of healthy meals and fruit at home.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I like this idea.. apple would go well with my tripple whopper :insatiable: .. I do like the flame broiledness.. so much better than the fried you get at other fast food places

Redsonga

Reaction score
*hugs her onion rings* I have apples at home thank you very much :3.

Burger joints should do what they do best, and parents should be knowledgable and responsible enough to make sure their kids get plenty of healthy meals and fruit at home.
I agree, that was how I was raised and I did not turn out overweight. Of course we also did this little thing called play outside in my day, and for much longer than just the hour a day those ads are singing about :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like this idea.. apple would go well with my tripple whopper :insatiable: .. I do like the flame broiledness.. so much better than the fried you get at other fast food places
Yeah, but I have to say that I like Wendy's freshness and they all naturalness with nothing added and everything.