Apple fries

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, but I have to say that I like Wendy's freshness and they all naturalness with nothing added and everything.
We don't have a Burger King or a Wendy's where I live anymore. Wendy's was the first to go years ago when I was still in middle school, because of food poisoning...
Even at the mall nearest us many many miles away, all they have is a Burger King .. It's not that I don't like Wendy's it's just rare here...They are putting in a new Carl's Jr though, and we just got a tiny KFC about a year ago...

The apples from fast food places always taste like they were cut two hours ago to me:stick_out_tongue:

anytimepally

Reaction score
eh, maybe they have a machine that can but them instantly, but if the people have to cut them, they would certainly be cut a while in advance.. fast food has to be fast or we'd all eat somewhere else

Redsonga

Reaction score
eh, maybe they have a machine that can but them instantly, but if the people have to cut them, they would certainly be cut a while in advance.. fast food has to be fast or we'd all eat somewhere else
I think they are hand cut, but I guess they don't have time to put lemon juice on them to keep them from turning ether:coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, I don't think it has to be so fast your wondering if your apples are going to turn into apple sauce :wink:.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw a comercial on tv advertising these and I thought I was hearing things, cause it was really quick at the end

Drtooth

Reaction score
I give them credit for trying, but I highly doubt kids will want this. I mean, McD's seems to have found the key to making the apples desirable, but BK just keeps messing around when it comes to copying McD's.

However.... their addition of Mac and Cheese is a stroke of pure brilliance! Mac and Cheese is the most kid friendly food out there. I could see kids dropping their burgers and chicken nuggets for Mac and Cheese. Not so much their fries for apple, but definately Mac and Cheese.

Xerus

Reaction score
Back when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's, I'd see all these fast food, candy, and Hostess commercials and wonder why they're advertising this stuff when our parents keep telling us that kind of food is bad for us. Now today it seems like they've made kids' food commercials politically correct. Having happy meals that consists of chicken and fruit, no more Hostess cake commercials on TV, and people eating sandwiches and salads at Chuck E. Cheese's.