April Fools: An Apology

MrsPepper

Reaction score
*notes Prawnie's scandelous accusations, and Layla glanceing my way* Heavens...why does everyone seem to assume I was in someway involved? What did I ever do?
Because you act like you are guilty. :stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Liiiisaaaa!
Wow, that should be an inspiration to all would-be pranksters everywhere!
I screamed, I laughed, I waved my arms and jumped up and down around my room... Then I stopped to consider all the elements that go into a great April Fools prank, and what it all boils down to is, it has to be convincing! Yours reminded me of the kinds of things my best friend used to do to me, but those are stories for other times.
:wink:

Good one Lisa, and good luck with your major!

Leyla

Reaction score
Beau! Look out! Hilda's out for blood! And tangerines for some reason! I'm getting outta here! Yo, beloved mentor, can get a lift?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh thank you!

<ahem>

Hey Squeekum, look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's BEAUREGARD! With no sandals. Oh, by the way, do you have wheels? This pavement stuff really hurts... Oh! Leyla! Protege! Of COURSE you can get a lift, if you can find the nearest ski resort and buy one from them...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's my face! It's just my face, Pepper, I can't help it! It's the way I look...
Actually yeah... It's definitely your face. :crazy: :embarrassed:

Edit: By the way, good one, Lisa. You had me going for like, half your post. Until I realised that there is no way on the planet that this would ever come true! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry...I only have mint flavoured toffees and they fancy dark glasses which block out the sun. *hits into a lamppost*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:0 I wonder how you look guilty...
*Tries to adjust her face in an odd twist, failing most miserably*
I can look insane, though!

Yes, Lisa, very lonely on the bumper.
*Hands her a smoothie*
Oh, a Beaureguard fellow! :confused:;
We mustn't fret....if we're lucky, we may run over another!

Dohohohoho!

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh! Thanks so much beloved mentor! Let's see... how many people should my lift ho-

<horrible thumping sound>

Ohhh... so this is what the inside of a muffler looks like. Hmm... cosy. Maybe I should rent one for a summer home. Hi Lisa! Hi Beakie!