April Fools: New Easter Special on PBS tonight

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Strange that we didn't get any advanced notice on this, but I found this at Sesame Workshop's website:

Airing tonight of PBS, A Sesame Street Easter.

In this Easter special a question previously inquired to Big Bird by Oscar the Grouch is addressed. Big Bird, Elmo and Abby set out to find out exactly how the Easter Bunny hides all those eggs in one night. They eventually meet up with him and decide to help him out.
Maria, Luis, Susan, Gordon and Bob return and explain their disappearance. They arrive in time to help Nina prepare Easter dinner, but plans must be put on hold when they realize that Big Bird and his friends are missing.
Zach Efron, Whoopi Goldberg, Seth Green and Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest are also featured in this prime time special. Check local listings.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Strange that we didn't get any advanced notice on this, but I found this at Sesame Workshop's website:

Airing tonight of PBS, A Sesame Street Easter.

In this Easter special a question previously inquired to Big Bird by Oscar the Grouch is addressed. Big Bird, Elmo and Abby set out to find out exactly how the Easter Bunny hides all those eggs in one night. They eventually meet up with him and decide to help him out.
Maria, Luis, Susan, Gordon and Bob return and explain their disappearance. They arrive in time to help Nina prepare Easter dinner, but plans must be put on hold when they realize that Big Bird and his friends are missing.
Zach Efron, Whoopi Goldberg, Seth Green and Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest are also featured in this prime time special. Check local listings.
Is this an April Fools or?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's definitely an April Fools.

If it was real, we would have heard about it a few months ago.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I don't know, it's like Easter's supposed to be a mini-Christmas and you're gonna have parents pranking their kids now with fake candy and stuff... Easter shouldn't have to share the spotlight with another holiday; April Fool's can wait another day.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't know, it's like Easter's supposed to be a mini-Christmas and you're gonna have parents pranking their kids now with fake candy and stuff... Easter shouldn't have to share the spotlight with another holiday; April Fool's can wait another day.
I do wish that Easter was later in April though.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure how I feel about the two holidays competing with each other.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It's definitely an April Fools.

If it was real, we would have heard about it a few months ago.
Yeah. I kind of thought about that and probably should have come up with something more realistic, but it gets harder to come up with something new each year. Plus a lot of times when I think of something somebody already beats me to the next punch. Oh, well. I'll get you guys next year. Just wait. :smile: