1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

April Fools: Old Muppet Characters and KISS to appear in Muppets... Again

Discussion in 'Games' started by CaseytheMuppet, Apr 1, 2013.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I found this article in my local newspaper, (a sister to the New York Times), and it has an interview with Mean Mama and Shakey Sanchez!!!! How AWESOME is that?!!!

[​IMG]

I went online to The New York Times' website to see if they had anything, and they posted the same exact article in the entertainment section. Despite the fact that there is a lot of misspellings, it seems really cool!

[​IMG]

After a little more research, I found this poster on The Daily Sun's website!!! I guess this means that this is the new title for the movie, and that KISS will be costarring in the film! I wonder why we didn't hear about this before. Either way I'm stoked! Muppets and KISS? AWESOME! Too bad Rush couldn't be in this. ;)

[​IMG]

YAAAY! I can't wait!

Casey

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

haha great funny prank

Mo Frackle and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Fantastic amount of work went into making this. LOVE IT!

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm Laughing.....look look I'm really laughing...Please someone smack me!

5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hehe...nice. The internet article is especially exceptional looking, complete with mispellings. If only this could be real... :laugh:

6. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

A lot of old lesser-known characters (Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones, Wayne and Wanda, Behemoth, etc.) did have cameo roles in TM that were as brief as Peter Ustinov's TGMC scene, so this might have a little bit of truth to it......

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Nice job, Casey! This look like it took a while.

8. RC1979

RC1979 Member

If only this were real.

9. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

LOL! This is great! If only Mean Mamma and Shakey Sanchez appeared in the actual movie, I'll be pumped.

10. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! Grover's going to be in it?! I wonder if Sesame Workshop knows that yet.
    :D

11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

APRIL FOOLS!!! a day late...Thanks for all the kind words, guys! It was fun to make, and I couldn't wait for the replies I got! :)

Muppet fan 123 and Mo Frackle like this.
  12. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Haha! Fantastic! You staged this really well!
    This was really funny!

I don't know why these threads have to have "April Fools" always put before them, it really ruins the effect. But it was really funny anyway! :)

13. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

... Hey, wait a minute! Elmo wasn't on the Muppet Show! What is this? Some kind of April Fools Day joke? :)

14. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

Haha!Some non-know characters...The first character is false haha ;) :confused: is very famous!