April Fools: Upcoming LionsGate Releases!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
My cousin just started working at LionsGate a month ago and I was just talking to her on the phone asking if she could tell me anything about any upcoming Henson releases and she pretty much was able to find info on all the LionsGate releases for the remainder of the year.

First off, the first season of The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss is coming out in October. They figured since 1990's Nickelodeon shows seem to have a niche market, this show would be a good one to put out in season set form. Since it's a much more recent series, they've been able to put together some great bonus features. My cousin didn't know too much about it, but she did get to see some home video footage taped on the set by one of the puppeteers which will be included... even footage of a day when Steve Whitmire visited the set with Kermit in tow! She couldn't say much else regarding the box set.

The Secret Life of Toys is also coming to DVD in November, as DVD's of The Christmas Toy had a sudden unexpected spike in sales increases, but it's just a single-disc compilation of random episodes. 10 15-minute episodes on one DVD. Not bad I suppose, it's great to get this show out on DVD.

Living with Dinosaurs will also be coming out some point at the beginning of 2011. It's too early to say anything about it, but the team at LionsGate wants to get it out soon.

But the big exciting DVD news release is something every Henson fan has wanted on DVD for a long time. I don't even want to say what it is on this forum because I know everyone will get so excited, but I suppose the clip Henson put on YouTube will surfice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8

APRIL FOOLS!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That was funny. I didn't beleive it, but I just HAD to click on the youtube link to see what you provided.