1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

April Fools: Walter on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon April 2, 2015

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by WalterLinz, Apr 1, 2015.

1. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Tomorrow night, April 2, 2015, be sure to set your DVRs and catch Walter on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 12 a.m. eastern!

Walter will be giving the scoop about the upcoming Muppet Moments shorts, a certain project he's currently working on, and his excitement about the possibility of a third Muppet movie...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Aw man. You got me there! I wish this was a real thing!

WalterLinz likes this.
  3. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Aw, shoot. I thought he really was going to appear as well. You got me good, WalterLinz! :fanatic:

Muppet fan 123 and WalterLinz like this.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah, when I read April 2nd, I thought April Fool's jokes were over. That's a good way to do it though. Play the jokes on a different day when people aren't expecting it. Lol. That worked for Joey Gladstone.

But it's just as well since I can't stay up that late and I don't have the means of taping it. I still haven't gotten around to watching the video clip of the Count on the Tonight show or whatever it was.

WalterLinz likes this.
  5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I wish this was real!

WalterLinz likes this.
  6. WalterLinz

Meheheh...

7. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I don't normally stay up this late to watch Fallon but am going to tonight. I'll probably pay the price for it tomorrow at work but it will be worth it. Can't wait. :excited:

8. Muppet fan 123

This is an April Fools joke. Walter is not going to appear.

9. MuppetsRule

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I only log on to MC once, maybe twice a day. I didn't get the info until today.

I stayed up late to watch Fallon. I was disappointed not to see Walter but I thought maybe he got bumped because of time. Didn't realize that he never was scheduled to appear and this was just an April Fool's day joke.

Anyway, I overslept this morning because of it and missed my bus to work. As a result, I was 15 minutes late to work. In addition to that, we had a staff meeting at 11 this morning and I fell asleep during the meeting. Was still sleeping when the meeting concluded and everybody got up quietly and left. When I finally woke up I found a note that I had to report to my supervisor. I was sent home early, WITHOUT PAY! I have to go in to the human resources dept. on Monday and justify why they should continue to employ me. It's going to be kind of hard to explain to them that the reason I was so tired was because of an April Fool's thread started on MC. Gee, thanks Walter :mad:

10. WalterLinz

Oh no! I am soooooo sorry!!! I knew I shouldn't have made this thread!!:o

I'm crying right now and I feel horrible about myself...:mad:

I hope this didn't happen to anyone else either!!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  11. MuppetsRule

Don't feel bad. Everything will be fine on my end. My boss, Loof Lirpa, said everything will be fine. The human resources manager is a big Muppet fan. Who knows, I may even get a promotion because of it.

Oh, and ...

APRIL FOOLS!!! right back at ya!

P.S. Now I feel bad that I made you feel bad

12. WalterLinz

Boooo you stinker!!:) I'm never gonna post an April Fools thread again!!:)

Muppet fan 123 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  13. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Don't say that! I love your April Fools' Day threads!

WalterLinz likes this.
  14. Muppet fan 123

Haha, @MuppetsRule you are incredible. You got me really good. That was spectacular. Bravo.

WalterLinz likes this.
  15. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

A third movie, eh? If only... ;)

WalterLinz likes this.