1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Architect Doozer appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

It occurs to me that Architect Doozer is a very complex character. In "The Cavern of Lost Dreams", he is a very proud character, speaking often of how he outdoes himself with every tower that is built. While in "All Work and All Play", we learn that he was once a rebel and did things his own way. Which I think speaks volumes about his relationship with Cotterpin: he doesn't expect any more or less out of her than he would of himself. So, who else loves this great character?

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I love the Architect. I like how he can admit when someone is acting just the way he would, even though they may come to different conclusions.

I respect his ability to want to nurture the weirdoes in the society rather than banish them or whatever.

SkeetScootSquat and Dominicboo1 like this.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

He's a very good character, I liked him a lot in "All Work and All Play".