1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Ardy" on ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by trooper_trent, Feb 20, 2004.

1. trooper_trent

trooper_trent New Member

I posted a similar thread in the for sale section but I thought I'd post it here also because I thought many of you (like myself) probably only visit the puppetry forum.
    check it out

click here
  2. trooper_trent

trooper_trent New Member

Well, I got a non-paying high bidder so he's back up on ebay. He sold for 200 but the lady had to back out at the last minute due to some "emergency" Im such a nice guy. I didnt even hassle her about it.
    So anyway, here he is. Click for Auction Theres no reserve and a buy it now of $150. A very well assembled complete arms length puppet for 25 dollars LESS than the unassembled kit!
  3. Jinx

Jinx Member

A plug for Trent

Folks, if you're even remotely interested in this item, trust me $150 is a fantastic price! Having built the same kit as Trent, I can vouch for the quality of materials, as well as the incredibly fine puppet that they create! As mentioned, to get the UNASSEMBLED kit costs $175, and for me, I spent about 17 hours assembling mine. This is a great deal.
    Bid now!
  4. trooper_trent

trooper_trent New Member

LOL, sold!
    $150
    Mods can delete this thread
    Thanks