1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are any Muppeteers Muppet Central members?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Mr Devco, May 18, 2008.

1. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

I heard alot of the preformers are members of this forum. I was wondering what there handles were? I wanted to tell them how much they mean to me. And let them know im working on cd compilation tributes for each of them.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Jerry Nelson and Karen Prell are members but neither of them has posted in awhile. Terry Angus from Fraggle Rock posts regularly as ButchCat.
  3. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

4. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

We should get to get Jane Hunt to join the forums she would love it.
  5. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Mak Wilson once posted here and informed us that he was the first performer of Yves St. La Roache from The Animal Show.
  6. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

i don't think i've ever seen that show :o
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Probably busy with Sesame, Muppet, or Fraggle projects (specifically the latter) or life in general.
  8. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I didn't know there are many muppeteers that are nembers of this website because the one I know of is Terry Angus.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Michael Earl Davis is a member here as well.

There are also at least a couple of former Muppet designers and builders here as well, I believe.
  10. Collgoff

How come nobody ever told me at this?
  11. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Because this was the first time you asked?
  12. Collgoff

Well I didn't think of that!
  13. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Active Member

Now, what are Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, Michael Earl Davis, etc.'s usernames here? I would like to check out their profiles.
    scooterfan360 likes this.
  14. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I'm curious, did they take off all Jerry's posts and his profile due to his unfortunate passing, because I've seen a thread when a member replies to a comment and says "thanks for the information jerry nelson", but the username he replied to is nowhere to be found!
  15. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

16. fozzieisfunny

Thanks for that information!!! By any chance, do you have their usernames?? If you don't, hopefully you or someone else will find them.
  17. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Member

some of them are on this board ? ! oh gosh? i hope that they did not read what i have put on the what made you frown board how embassing that would be
  18. fozzieisfunny

Well, most of them are usually inactive for the most part, so I don't think they did. But, although, when they are active, it's nice to have people that can correct you and point things out all the way in Muppetdom!