Are Bert and Ernie room mates or brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yeah, S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T ! Let's not start this again.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, they aren't brothers because Bert has a brother that Ernie did not know about I think, untill he visited.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BabyScooter said:
Are Bert and Ernie room mates or brothers?:frown: :stick_out_tongue:
Have you ever wached SS? Did you ever hear any mention of them being brothers? If not then why ask such a question? i'm trying not to be critical of one asking questions but if it was never said they were brothers than why ask?

F

furryredmonster

mikebennidict said:
Have you ever wached SS? Did you ever hear any mention of them being brothers? If not then why ask such a question?
Maybe they are new to watching SS like they are new to this forum?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well if so than hopefully they'll let me know and I'll apologize. I assume most of us wach or wached the show at 1 time or another.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Have you ever wached SS? Did you ever hear any mention of them being brothers? If not then why ask such a question? i'm trying not to be critical of one asking questions but if it was never said they were brothers than why ask?
No need to be rude.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I agree with everyone else mike that was just plain rude. Since this forum is frequented by a lot of kids it's just possible that Baby Scooter is one of them and just started getting into SS recently because he like many little kids needed help learning how to read an write, his mom may have helped him write the message, or maybe he is older and only recently became an adult fan of the Muppets and therefore may not know thie intricacies of Bert and Ernies realtionship (I thought they were brothers at first too when I first started watching the show), after all the relationship between Ernie and Bert is very similar to the relationship between many older/younger sibling combinations, especially Ernie's constant annoying of Bert.

Status
Not open for further replies.