Are kermit and miss piggy married?

Movies205

Reaction score
Cuz if you remember at the end of Muppets Take Manhatten they are?

Thijs

Reaction score
No I don`t think so. MTT is just a movie. The Shows are real live.
Just one thing that make MTT a movie is when you see Scooter and his new job. He meets Lew, and they don`t know each other, while Lew and Scooter must already have met in The MShow.

Something I must admit is that Kermit and Miss.Piggy have become a little bit closer to each other. That`s since Henson`s death I think. Kermit has become a little bit more softer:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
depends on who u ask!!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehe....i like that explanation!

Sarah

WiGgY

Reaction score
That's the perfect explanation! They did it in a movie and now Piggy says they really are married and kermit says no lol We don't need the truth, that's better than knowing.

Thijs

Reaction score
Maybe in the new Muppet Show, our questions will be answered.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
maybe in another reality kermit and piggy are married and have hundreds of children!!! although i don't know how a pig could produce frogs!!!!!!!!

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
now i am all confused...alternate realities....weird...

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205
Cuz if you remember at the end of Muppets Take Manhatten they are?
Nope...that was just a movie. When Kermit is interviewed, and is asked that question, he hints at a romance they had in real life. But they are professionally just friends now. You are referring to their 'onscreen' romance. What happens on Muppet tv/film is a different canon from when you see the Muppets in real life(tv talk shows, live appearences, etc)

Like the difference between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan being 'involved' on screen, and then in real life.

Thijs

Reaction score
Re: Re: Are kermit and miss piggy married?

Originally posted by beaker
Nope...that was just a movie. When Kermit is interviewed, and is asked that question, he hints at a romance they had in real life. But they are professionally just friends now. You are referring to their 'onscreen' romance. What happens on Muppet tv/film is a different canon from when you see the Muppets in real life(tv talk shows, live appearences, etc)

Like the difference between Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan being 'involved' on screen, and then in real life.
I think The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight are real-life too.

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Are kermit and miss piggy married?

Originally posted by Tommie
I think The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight are real-life too.
Well, the outtakes are. anythign that is scripted definately is within 'the show' aspect(GMC, TMS, TMTM, etc)