Are my Labyrinth Auctions too Cheap? Please Advice me!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm confused why I don't have any bids on my auctions. Do people prefer BUY IT NOW, or do they bid at the last minute more?

I got lots of comments from ebay members saying that they are awesome and I even got one that said they are way to cheap and I should charge more.

Does my price sound to good to be true or is it because I only have 3 feedback?

Anyone have any advice to help my auctions?

I'd appricate it!

Fiery Plush / have 7 watchers
OOAK LABYRINTH 18" FIREY WILDGANG POSABLE PLUSH TOY - eBay (item 220279701876 end time Sep-16-08 20:48:46 PDT)

Worm / have 4 watchers
~*OOAK LABYRINTH WORM CLAY FIGURE TOY FREE SHIPPING* ~ - eBay (item 220280895876 end time Sep-19-08 19:19:12 PDT)

muppetperson

Reaction score
some times bidders bid at the last minute so they can get it as cheaply as possible, because if they keep bidding against someone,the price will just go up, so they think the other bidder will think it wont go higher and then they put in a surprise bid at the last minute.As for what people prefer-auction or buy it now, really depends on the price.If it is a fair price, people will buy it straight up so they dont have to wait.If it is a lot of money, then people will prefer where the bidding will find it's true value.Just because you start at 99 cents doesnt mean you are too cheap as that is not necessarily the final price.If you wanted, you could always start the bidding higher or offer both a starting bid and a buy it now price to cover both options.