1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are Sweetums and Uncle Deadley rare figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by BeakerFan14, Oct 28, 2011.

1. BeakerFan14 Member

At this recored place I go to they have Sweetums and Dr. Deadly figures? Are those rare or anything? With the Dr. Deadly one they have 2. One is painted and one isn't. Sweetums is the huge figure. Both Palisides.
    :eek::grr:
  2. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. BeakerFan14 Member

Yeah that's what I meant. But anyway? RARE!?!?!?!?!
    :eek:
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

uncle deadly and sweetums not really only ones like Rowlf and jim henson and i cant think of any others but theres more
  5. sternroolz New Member

Neither of those are rare.

Uncle Deadly had three variants. None rare.
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

7. Walter Active Member

Yeah, The only hard part about getting him is getting the variant you want.. If you want a Deadly, You got him.. But I hear some Amazon sellers don't sell pictured variants..

Sweetums is easy to get as well:grr:, but hey! There both awesome figures! And once the movie comes out, I have a feelin Deadly's will be sold off on Amazon.. that IS of course unless Disney gets a clue that we need a "Villian".. If you want to call him that:skeptical:
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

my guess is deadly bobo and statler and waldorf arn't gonna be with richman for long before they get mad at him lol
  9. frogboy4 Inactive Member

They're both easy to find at the moment and should be listed at reasonably prices.
  10. rowlfy662 Active Member

yeah quite cheap right now hopefully does not bump them up to much
  11. BeakerFan14 Member

One of the Uncle Dealdlys was grey and the other said it was some exclusive.
    :eek:
  12. JJandJanice Active Member

Nah, both figures are usually sold at a fairly decent price, so GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN. Cause all the Palisades figures are just going up in value. :grr:

Really, though Uncle Deadly and Sweetums are such amazing figures it's sometimes a shocked how cheap they come, the same goes for Clifford.

God I miss the Palisades line of Muppets.
    minor muppetz and frogboy4 like this.
  13. RockSTAR girl Member

Deadly and Sweetums are the ONLY ones I ever see at collector conventions or in little shops now a days consistently. I think cuz they were both online exclusives and those etailers got stuck with excess and sold em all to little resellers (I know deadly was, I think sweetums too) ANYWAYS little shops like that record store are where I personally ALWAYS see them. If you dont have em and you want them just get them. Who cares about the $$ value.
    frogboy4 likes this.