Are the Fun-4-All 3D Animator figures out yet?

beaker

Reaction score
Ive been waiting to get ahold of the 3D Animator figures for some time, but it seems they havent come out really, and the only ones out seem to be Animal at Hot Topic. I soooooo must have Beaker(they arent even on ebay or online to buy it seems) Anyone spotted them yet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
They are out, just impossbile to find.

I'd hook you up with some, if I could find them. Maybe I have to check more places.

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
They are out, just impossbile to find.

I'd hook you up with some, if I could find them. Maybe I have to check more places.
Wait, ya seen em??? Or ya saw em online? As I think they are only $5.99, and I got more than enough fund or trades to pay someone back^^

Why is California always the last place to get this stuff? Grrrr

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude... remember... I have them...

They were 5 bucks at the newburry Comics that got them in, I'll check again. They sold pretty fast (Beaker and Pep thanks to me) so they may get more in!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You can always buy a Palisades figure. chop it into pieces and thread string inside. :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
They were 5 bucks at the newburry Comics that got them in, I'll check again. They sold pretty fast (Beaker and Pep thanks to me) so they may get more in!
Thats odd they only got one of each. They must be rare!

frogboy4 said:
You can always buy a Palisades figure. chop it into pieces and thread string inside. :big_grin:
Well, being I'm not on the Palisades tip, I'm allowed to make/advocate purchases toward other licencees':wink: Then again I LOVED the Jack in the Box figures so I dunno...anyone know where I can order these figures online?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was a slight at their ripping off the Palisades designs. I still want these too. I look at it as a guilty pleasure.

You and your low budget figures. LOL! I have the Jack in the Box set too. They're cute, but still on the cheesy side. What do we expect from a burger place. By the way, get curly fries there. They rock. I don't eat that junk anymore so somebody has to. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
It was a slight at their ripping off the Palisades designs. I still want these too. I look at it as a guilty pleasure.

You and your low budget figures. LOL! I have the Jack in the Box set too. They're cute, but still on the cheesy side. What do we expect from a burger place. By the way, get curly fries there. They rock. I don't eat that junk anymore so somebody has to. :smile:
I dont see it as ripping off, since Palisades created the muppet quality standard. You could say Palisades ripped off MCfarlane, as lets face it, that company is the one who reinvented the figure whee;.

Btw, you named Long John Silvers toxic waste...to this day, besides Arbys I cant think of a more greasy joint. I am curious what those LJS Pepe plushes would have looked like. But I have to say, fast food figure quality is pretty darn good. Just look at Mcdonalds figures. And sadly, I am a fast food junky...bah. >__<;;

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
<<You could say Palisades ripped off MCfarlane>>

That makes absolutely no sense. Those are two different companies that both happen to make high quality action figures. I was talking about the likeness and proportions of the characters being very close to Palisades. It's evidently public knowlege now that Palisades figures are used as product maquettes for Henson product, but it's a blurry line there. It's rather obvious the figures were used as direct reference. However, these animators are still not top quality and they're a slightly different type of product. I just have very little respect for people who copy the work of another artist rather than go directly to the source. Fun$All took the shortcut rather than demonstrate true artistry.

Luke

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
By the way, get curly fries there.
Maybe that could be the key to Palisades capturing the Toys R Us type consumers ? I could just see Ken raving about the quality of the PVC's in his 'Happy Meals' ! :wink: