Are the Palisades boards down again?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I just tried to get to the Palisades boards and I think they are down again. Can other people get to them? If not, and they really are down, will the contest be extended until monday? Please say yes Ken PLEASE!!!!!!:embarrassed:

Joe

Reaction score
The whole site won't load at all for me.. :frown:

:zany: :crazy: :big_grin: :rolleyes:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ah! We must get the official word on the contest. It's been such a crappy day here in New York, it would really cheer me up if the contest were extended until monday at noon or even saturday at noon. It would give me enough time to stop being so **** cheap and buy a good camera to use. My other entries really got messed up. :embarrassed:

MM-III

Reaction score
I'm going to be Mr. Paranoid and post my entry here as well...

My Entry

Okay, I feel better now...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Even if the Palisades forum is down, you can e-mail can your entries at klilly@palisadestoys.com.

Shhh!!!!!:stick_out_tongue: I need another day to get a digital camera. The regular kind didn't work for me and all I got were over exposed useless pictures that I actually had to color in just to see anything :embarrassed: . Let's just hope Ken extends the contest. After all he did say that if the boards went down thats what he would do. Also, I don't think Ken would be very happy to wake up to hundreds of entries in his e-mail. :smile:

Edit: He came and went and never said if it was extended. How can I sleep?

MM-III

Reaction score
Thanks Ken... I'm just relieved you have them... now I can sleep!

incredeeble!

Reaction score
dang... I wish I had the time to set something up like that! That is very cool.

Luke

Reaction score
The board was only ever down for a few hours so i guess it wouldn't be extended - lots of sites have sporadic uptime/downtime that doesn't last more than a few hours.

MM - that entries completely fantastic - lotta work there. I bet Ken has a hard time choosing the winner.