Are there any Left-Handed Muppet Fans

Spongebob

Reaction score
Is anyone here at Muppet Central Left-Handed? I'm left-Handed and people think I'm Different. Everyone in My family is right handed except my Grandpa who died 6 months ago. But is there anyone here that is Left-Handed?

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I'm a southpaw. I don't really feel that different, except when I have to use a chalkboard and maneuver around things that wouldn't be in a right-hander's way (I'm a teacher, and I travel from room to room).

Judging from the responses to the last time this topic came up on the forum, there are several of us here. Just don't try to launch a revolution this time, OK? :wink:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I'm from the world of righties, but I'd like to extend my apologies to all you lefties on behalf of my people for not creating anything to suit your condition. :halo:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous though :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
there was an old great thread about lefties! (started by who else than me :wink: ) I'll try to find it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to be posting in a new up to date post of lefties. Glad to say I am one of the old members of the lefties. Sarah if you woud like me to i could get who ever is a lefty have them sign something stating that they are indeed a lefty. Just let me know and i'll do right away.