Are there any Left-Handed Muppet Fans

Manda:-D

Reaction score
All the Left-Handed Coalition...Those were crazy times. (Looking back, what was WRONG with us???) Anyhoo, yes, I AM a lefty, and darn proud of it!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*laughs* unfortunately, school has pulled me away from my quests of world domination.....just wait until I graduate......righties have been warned *evil cackle*

Manda, I was wondering that same question.....SOMETHING was up with us....I say the punch was spiked :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sarah my queen? *pulls out an Evil Queen looking thrown* Here you go. Is there anything else you could use? *steps aside to left*

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I was wondering what happened to "Our Supreme Commander of All Left-handed Peoples". I just figured the threats to her life from righties were so great she had to go into hiding.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no even worse, the leader moved to a residential high school where she has to work all day (were monitored) because it's supposed to be the 'best public school in the nation' or something.....she is ruled by the government, and is forced to study crazy things....

but she is gaining ultimate knowledge for her domination later :wink:

ooh nice crown...is that real glow in the dark ooze?

Erine81981

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
no even worse, the leader moved to a residential high school where she has to work all day (were monitored) because it's supposed to be the 'best public school in the nation' or something.....she is ruled by the government, and is forced to study crazy things....

but she is gaining ultimate knowledge for her domination later :wink:

ooh nice crown...is that real glow in the dark ooze?
:smile: Is what glow in the dark ooze my Queen?

Frags

Reaction score
I am a lefty - the only one in generations of right-handeds in my family. I don't really feel different, apart from when I write - it's all upside-down - hehe. Also, I'm quite happy being a lefty because most of the muppets are - I know that's sad, but what the hey. Although - I think - Jerry Nelson's a left-handed, meaning Gobo and Robin and all his characters are right-handers.

ceecee

Reaction score
me too! me too!

I'm a lefty too. So is my mom and so is my husband. So I don't feel too weird, except when people notice it and make a big deal about it.

I can't do much with my right hand except things that I am forced to (like a use a mouse, etc.) I can't even eat with my right hand (at least not very well).

Frags

Reaction score
It really annoys me when someone comes up and goes 'are you left handed?' and sometimes I really just want to go 'no - not at all.'