Are there any plans to release a Muppet Babies DVD?

Movies205

Reaction score
I will proberly be buying the Muppet Show DVDs along with the Movies but I was just wondering if there going release the muppet babies on DVD any time soon, just so I can have a more complete collection.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Not that we've heard...but with all of the old TV shows they've been releasing lately, there's always a chance!

I'd love to see some of those episodes again.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
We'll see Muppet Babies dvds when Fraggle Rock and Seinfeld dvds finally get released stateside: ie, never. j/k
Im hoping they finally release Seinfeld dvds...they have complete Friends and Mad about You, Simpsons and even freaking Malcom in the Middle seasons on dvd.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
OH Yeah,
I'm all for the Family Ties DVDs... considering my Michael J Fox collection is right next to my muppet collection.
I figure thatll Ill move the new Back to the Future DVDs next to muppets from space for now, then I can squeeze muppet babies on dvd between the 2

JK

~GiNa

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am not so sure about it being released here.. but since the Muppets are so hot in Europe... I mean, they have Fraggle DVD's in France...

But really, it seems like the weirdest things are being released to DVD. We have Underdog, Roger Ramjet, and a few other obscure 60's shows, but no Bullwinkle ones yet.. and DIC entertainment has rereleased Super Mario Brothers Super Show! on DVD (I tried to find iot for a friend, though... no such luck) but what about Inspector Gadget (who, ironically is the logo for the DIC DVD's..)

But I digress. Somethings seem obvious to become DVDs, like the Ninja Turtles cartoon (first season, hopefully) Fraggle Rock, and Muppet Babies, also Seinfeld.. but they don't...

I mean, I would love to purchase those, especiallyu to replace my rapidly deteriorating TMNT videos..

Of course, it helps to actually HAVE a DVD player.....