1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are these drawings made by Jerry Nelson?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by FrackleFan2012, Oct 13, 2012.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Hi, everyone.
    I was searching up "Skogs34" on Google and I found two digital drawings that are made by Skogs34 on an art website called Queeky.

Red Eye Special
    http://www.queeky.com/gallery/image/red-eye-special

ITOU
    http://www.queeky.com/gallery/image/itou

If you press the play button, you can see how well and how carefully Skogs34 draws and colors those pieces. I, myself, haven't usually seen drawings or artwork made by Jerry Nelson. So, I wanted to know if these drawings are made by the actual Jerry Nelson or another person who also goes by the username Skogs34?
  2. FrackleFan2012

Uh, hello?

Why isn't anyone answering? :(
  3. FrackleFan2012

4. FrackleFan2012

Anyone? :sympathy:
    Hello? :(
  5. catherine

catherine Active Member

is that really him?
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The reason people aren't answering is because they don't know if he made them. If they knew, I'm sure they would of told you. They're not ignoring you, if that's what you think.
  7. FrackleFan2012

It's probably him.
  8. FrackleFan2012

Oh. I know that Jerry Nelson was a Muppet Central Forum member and his username is Skogs34. http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/members/skogs34.14854/
    See the postings?

Also, in Skog34's ITOU page, if you scroll down to the bottom, you can see that he has a message saying "Compassion and love are not mere luxuries. As the source of both inner and external peace, they are fundamental to the continued survival of our species", which is taken from The Times by Dali Lama. That may be Jerry Nelson.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I know he used to be a member here. It is a coincidence. :)
  10. FrackleFan2012

Yeah. It sure is.
    Thank goodness Jerry didn't shut down his accounts on Muppet Central Forum, Twitter and Youtube.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

Well, he kind of couldn't have.... It really was a quick, unexpected death. :(
  12. FrackleFan2012

Yup. Jerry's death was unexpected to me, too. I thought he would live longer than that. Jerry would've love to come to the 30th anniversery party for Fraggle Rock.
  13. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Yeah he would have love it things are not going to be the same without Jerry Nelson even for the muppets.
  14. FrackleFan2012

Yes. True, Collgoff. :cry:
    The Count's voice wouldn't be the same too unless Matt Vogel does his voice very perfectly.