1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Are these new characters?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Kimp the Shrimp, May 13, 2005.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

I saw a promo this Moring about a new otter and mouse and some othe thing or two
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

More info? What was it relative to? There's an Otter and Mouse on bear in the big blue house I think.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The existing Mouse is Tutter and the otters are Pip n' Pop, but they're not new.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

NO THERE WAS GOING TO BE A OLD MOUSE AND A THIRD OTTER
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

The 3rd Otter is Tally

and the "Older Mouse" is Grandma

Disney Channel wrote back to me

The Tutter Family Reunion May 20th
    Tutter and Grandma prepare dinner for visiting relatives.
    I've Got Your Number May 12th
    Pip and Pop's cousin Tally plans to visit.
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Would this be "Grandma Flutter"? As sung in the song "Dear Grandma"?
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Pip, Pop, and... Tally. Well, I would have went for Drop or Stop or Prop. Oh, nevermind. :)
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Good to hear the new series will have other Bear muppets, I thought it was just going to be Bear himself int he real world, ala the Uncle Matt segments in Fraggle Rock.