Are These New?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I don't know if they are new or not, but wow, what an interesting assortment of characters! I mean, what, 3 major characters, none of those being Kermit?! That's so cool!!

I love when obscure characters get some limelight, especially the Snowths, who are AWESOME. Thog too. Thog is cool. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HUH?!?! you guys don't know? well it would be easy for it to be over looked but these are the new Palisades PVC line, three come in a set so it's two sets right there that will come out at one time. i think they are coming out this summer.Palisades is maily known here for the Muppet action figures they make and they also make large mega Muppets too.:smile:

There will also be a MCC set coming in November, some pics of them are already on-line now too.

Hope this helps,

Zack) Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah...i hope she is loving this i still have 5 more days of it,:wink: Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Zack) Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah...i hope she is loving this i still have 5 more days of it,:wink: Dog.
yes i am loving it!

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well...have you ever seen The Manchurian Candidate?

:big_grin:

*happy he made a clever remark*

:smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What did you do to him anyway?
She over powered me and turned me into a zombie!!!! or she payed me 5, count e'm 5 Rowlf smileys :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy: for that space in between the Rowlf the,"_________ " and the Dog. this all took place in the " what do you guys think of pet cloning thread?"

I have to write whatever she wants for the week, this coming up Thursday it all ends, would you care for next weeks spot?

ya know someone payed me 5 rowlf smiles on the action figure board and they have me type " Rowlf the, about to go home soon to take himself for a walk, dog.

So you see, they made a FOOL of me, but i rarely post there so, i basicaly got 5 free smileys that i can do NOTHING with...oh they made some kinda link to the rowlf smiles there, it was very clever of them....

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah, *wink wink*Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I hope you know i was kidding:wink: Hey I was the one that offered the space for rent.

Zack)Rowlf the, We should, we really should, all bow down to Sarah,Dog.