1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redsonga, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Sorry if a topic on this was made ages ago :coy: .
    Just so I don't make anymore mistakes from now on as a newbie I thought I would ask everyone this :excited: . Gosh I wish this forum had the little symbols system :p...
    I am a girl :)
  2. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

"I'm a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!";)
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's time to put hard times behind, get all the bad things off your mind, he's feelin' good, she's feelin' good, we're feelin' good, yeah! Just hangin' out, just havin' fun, we're number one! Just hangin', just havin' fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey! I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, cause we're all dudes, hey!

But seriously, Red ought to know by now that I'm a male-type humanoid!
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

OMG! Kenan and Kel! Orange soda! *hugs him*
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I want that soundtrack just for that song!:super:
  7. D'Snowth

I'm driiiiiiiiiiiinking orange raaaaaaaaaaaain, just driiiiiiiiiiiinking orange raaaaaaaaaain!
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Gene Kelly would be proud, heh!:D
  9. D'Snowth

That scene right there CRACKED. ME. UP! That's so funny how Kel is so obsessed with orange soda, that he'd imagine a movie about him would be "Drinking Orange Rain"! Or how about that time when he had an x-ray taken of his ribs, the x-ray came up orange, then Kenan made that bet that he couldn't go a whole week without orange soda?
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That was funny, too! Especially the part where Keenan mentioned that his ribs were more orange then a Nickelodeon sigh, heh!:D
  11. D'Snowth

Gotta love nods to the network!
  12. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Hey Red, I will teach you a trick. In the blue bar right above this thread near the top of the page (with the white words going across it), there is the word Search, which you can click on. If you aren't sure whether the topic you want to create has already been started or not, do a search. If you do find an old thread like the one you were going to create, feel free to bump up the thread. I know a lot of other forums are against bumping old threads, but at Muppetcentral we do it all the time.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! I also liked it when I when Keenan was truing through th television channels and he Turned to my Brother & Me and was commenting on How funny Goo was, hehe! And the time Kel was reading the TV schedule for that nights episode and was reading it and it was about a Rugrats plot. Too funny!:D
  14. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I am a man, actually.
    People were led to think I was actually a girl.
    HA! Isn't that funny?

You never know who sits behind the screen.
    The girl on my avatar was my girlfriend.

Just joking!
    I'm a girl! :D
    Er...and I don't have a girlfriend because I am straight! :D

WHEEE!
  15. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ha, Squeegers, nice try. I don't think you could hide your girliness if you tried.

And if you WERE a man, I would be very worried about your obsession with Severus Snape.
  16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Don't forget Charlie Chaplin..... or.... (dare I say it?) MICHAEL JACKSON! BTW: Where'd your avvy go?

I'm a girl.
  17. BeakerSqueedom

:0 Charlie's my boy!
    I'd choose him over any other, baby.
    Sadly, he's dead. x)

:0 Mrs. Pepper!
    X) Shhh.

My girliness is a secret. :0
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Okay then, I can keep a secret. But if you get Charlie, I reclaim Snape back from you! He and John Stamos can hang out in my basement... completely of their own will... *cough* :crazy:
  19. BeakerSqueedom

:0 I-I-I....I can't allow that! X)
    I'm a pimpette, you see!

...Fine, fine, I'll get Charlie....and Johnny Depp.
    :0 I like it when he dresses like Willy Wonka...

x) It's oddly attractive.
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

The 'Squeedom' is a dead giveaway to me ;) *lol*
    I will be taking Jack Sparrow then :3 *steals*