Are you a boy or a girl?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
BOYS! Give me the knives... NOW. You are all in big trouble. Snowth, I want you to sit in that corner. Tony, you sit in that corner. Dwayne, you're in that corner. Face the wall, all of you! You all know better than to play with knives like that! Now you boys just sit there and think about why you're being punished. And keep your hands to yourself!
*sniffle*

But I wasn't holding a knife or a scalpel! I was just trying to steer this thread back on track, an' said I was a guy, an' then that bully Snowth came an' said he was gonna fix me, an' then, an' then Dwayne was gonna poke me or somethin'...an'...an' all I was tryin' to do was play nice!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ok, Tony. Thank you for telling me that. Next time, let the grown-ups handle it, ok? Now march right upstairs and finish that paper!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ok, Tony. Thank you for telling me that. Next time, let the grown-ups handle it, ok? Now march right upstairs and finish that paper!
(sighs)

Aw gee, do I hafta?

Ooooooooo-kay...

(slowly drags himself upstairs, his head downcast)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey Tony Shoth look i have three frogs in my poket lets scare the girls I'm the one with the dunce cap on lol NARF

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dwayne! Give me those right now! Do you want to be in more trouble?