Are you a boy or a girl?

Pork

Reaction score
Once my brother threw a toad in my window. I thought it was a rock or something so I went to pick it up. Then quickly dropped it again. It was his birthday the next day so I was gonna wrap up the toad and give it to him for a present. Alas, I had already let the toad go before I thought of this engenious plot.

I'm a girl, I'm a girl I'm a girl!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Once my brother threw a toad in my window. I thought it was a rock or something so I went to pick it up. Then quickly dropped it again. It was his birthday the next day so I was gonna wrap up the toad and give it to him for a present. Alas, I had already let the toad go before I thought of this engenious plot.

I'm a girl, I'm a girl I'm a girl!
Ha Ha that so funny i would have loved to seen the look on your face. Did you scream when you found out it was a Toad? HaHa!

I'm Glad your a girl. don't ask me why but I'm glad you and all the other girls are girls. I think Girls are wonderful and a great part of this forum.

Pork

Reaction score
Ha Ha that so funny i would have loved to seen the look on your face. Did you scream when you found out it was a Toad? HaHa!
Acutally, I didn't scream:embarrassed:. I just dropped it, then pushed it outside.

Redsonga

Reaction score

I'm Glad your a girl. don't ask me why but I'm glad you and all the other girls are girls. I think Girls are wonderful and a great part of this forum.
I love frogs and toads :smile:. I use to catch them when I was little while making mud pies and bricks. So not all girls hate frogs :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thats cool i would love to go make some mud pies i havent done that in years. So where you a tom boy type of girl

Redsonga

Reaction score
thats cool i would love to go make some mud pies i havent done that in years. So where you a tom boy type of girl
Yes, but I had a whole woods to play in and pony dolls to :smile:. So it's not so awful being an only child with no one to play with. I've always had a good imagination :excited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes, but I had a whole woods to play in and pony dolls to :smile:. So it's not so awful being an only child with no one to play with. I've always had a good imagination :excited:
Yea thats always good. I want to say yall girls inpress me how diffrenet you are from us guys though.

Why do yall carry purses i will never understand that one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yea thats always good. I want to say yall girls inpress me how diffrenet you are from us guys though.

Why do yall carry purses i will never understand that one.
Because they don't make pockets big enough:coy: