Are you a boy or a girl?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Exactly! Plus, purses are a fashion statement. It's like a pair of gorgeous heels..... may be a pain, but man do they look good!
Meh, I've never been one for fashion statements. I can wear two pairs of shoes and one purse for a year :coy:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Lol! Sometimes I wish I was like that.... but it isn't my fault, really. Both of my grandmothers were fashion goddesses, and one of them was actually a model, so I had it coming I guess.....

Redsonga

Reaction score
Lol! Sometimes I wish I was like that.... but it isn't my fault, really. Both of my grandmothers were fashion goddesses, and one of them was actually a model, so I had it coming I guess.....
Both my grandmas were 'wear it until it gets holes in it and then sew up the holes' farmers wifes :excited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Both my grandmas were 'wear it until it gets holes in it and then sew up the holes' farmers wifes :excited:
Wow what did i start? See i think a girl is pretty with te shirt and jeans and maybe a small purse. Not these big things to carry around that look like ya could carry your whole house in there.

Next Girl question.

Do ya'll have long or short hair? I like a girl with long nice hair i can run my fingurs through.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Mine fluxuates. But it's usually about shoulder length. I adore long hair, but I can't stand taking care of it. I don't like to take the time to style it, especially because my hair is stick-straight when it gets long.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have long three inchs past my shoulders curly hair that is always poffy and frizzy :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thats cool! yall the te shirt and jeans type of girls i love to wear an old rock band te shirt and an old pair of faded jeans.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lol!
I have thick curls. :confused:
-points to her oogleh avatar-
It's up to mid-back...Need to cut.