Are You Considerd A "Computer Genius?"

SSLFan

Reaction score
Do your friends ever consider you a "computer genius"(a.k.a computer nerd)?
My friends don't, but I know I am. I may not look like it in person, but I pretty much know my way around the web ( "the basics" anyway:smirk: ). My dad, though, sometimes jokes that I am some big sort of computer whiz. Do you consider yourself a "computer genius?"

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE JUST PLIAN FUN. NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE FUN QUESTON. :attitude: :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a nerd in general (not to be confused with a geek), and I'm at the computer ALL THE TIME... so yeah, I guess I am a computer nerd.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm in the middle. There are a ton of people WAY better than me at computers. But when people are newbies, I'm definitely helpful! Lol

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hey, I'm lucky if I can find the power switch!

I'm what you would call Computerally Inept.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Do your friends ever consider you a "computer genius"(a.k.a computer nerd)?
My friends don't, but I know I am. I may not look like it in person, but I pretty much know my way around the web ( "the basics" anyway:smirk: ). My dad, though, sometimes jokes that I am some big sort of computer whiz. Do you consider yourself a "computer genius?"

WARNING: THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE JUST PLIAN FUN. NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE FUN QUESTON. :attitude: :concern:
No, not at all. And no not in the least. I know just enough to get by.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I hate computers. Too bad my entire life somehow revolves around being on the computer. And not just to waste time. At work, school, and home, I use computers constantly. I hate them so.