Are you gonna open WW Dr. Teeth?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Very understandable. Wait till you get your degree and get a great job and then treat yourself. :smile:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Very understandable. Wait till you get your degree and get a great job and then treat yourself. :smile:
so THAT's where i went wrong...i forgot to get a degree...well, that explains why i'm going to be stuck on a helpdesk for the rest of my life...man this job stinks...here's hoping i get that programming gig soon...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Look on the bright side Grail. You still get time off to go to cool things like the BotCon! :wink:

grail

Reaction score
it was over a weekend...and i only work one out of every three of those, so i was already off...they're gonna hate me next year, when i actually USE all the vacation i've accumulated. toyfair, muppet fest, comicon, wizardworld, inconjunction, botcon...and that's not even the whole list of all the things i'm gonna attend in '03

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Cool, sounds like you'll have a blast next year. *sigh*, my wife won't let me go to any cons outside a ninety mile radius from our home. You see, she has this electric shock collar on me (but I really shouldn't be telling you this) and whenever I do something she doesn't like......BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!

grail

Reaction score
ah, see...i'm lucky! my fiancee is a closet geek herself...and a fraggle fan. we met over comic books, and she has a few toys herself. though she still can't understand my facination with transformers. when that one comes around, though...i'll just find her tickets to a page and plant or aerosmith concert, and suddenly i can do no wrong! it helps to know what makes her forget how badly you screwed up...