Aren't I a stinker heh-heh

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I thought I'd post about something I did to a friend of mine at Christmas last year and see what sort of replies I get.
It wasn't really anything bad. I just have a bit of a cheeky sense of humour sometimes.
You see I'm a Catholic man and every week a group of us young Catholic people meet for either spiritual discussions or a meal out at a public restaurant. But some time in Dec. last year we had a Christmas party at someone's house. After a few of us had left I thought of a little joke to play on one of the females.
What I did was I went up to where she was sitting and took her hand as if to shake. When she asked me if I was also leaving now I said "Well not quite," then stretching her arm out I got her under the armpit with my other hand saying "I just thought I'd give you a tickle for Christmas.":big_grin:
I don't blame her for saying no when I asked her sniggering later if she wanted any more Christmas tickles.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I still love having a bit of a rib at that poor girl but she takes it with a sense of humour.
Last Sunday night we went out to eat dinner together and she announced a proposed housewarming party at her new house in two weeks time. I told her I'd have to greet her at the door on the night with a housewarming tickle:big_grin:

She told one of the other girls that though I couldn't make it to her birthday party a short while ago I had joked with her about a Happy Birthday tickle. But I did give her a little card with a picture of Jesus's mother The Virgin Mary on it with a prayer of intercession and she agreed with me that it was far better than a tickle.:halo:

At the restaurant one of the other males who has autism said "Hey Martin. Did you know that Naomi is also ticklish?" But I gave Naomi a break and tickled the other man instead saying what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. But he said with a grin he wasn't ticklish so I said I guess you can say it's good to you if it doesn't affect you.

It's good that I can have a bit of a silly laugh with my friends sometimes though isn't it?:smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I had almost forgotten about this thread. You sound like a lot of fun! Hilarity ensues.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I see this old thread of mine is still in existence. But in the spirit of hilarity I thought I'd say that that girl has now moved away from our city (she got a job somewhere I didn't drive her away:smirk: ), but one time when we met together for prayer since it was the new year I said to her "Well in place of a New Year Tickle, would you like a New Year Headbutt?" And she flinched saying "No way" as I put my face up close to hers as I said the word headbutt.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
But in the spirit of hilarity I thought I'd say that that girl has now moved away from our city (she got a job somewhere I didn't drive her away:smirk: )...
Haha! I was wondering about that.... :wink:

Great stories, Marty. You are crazy and a stinker, indeed!

lael

Reaction score
what exactly is a "stinker"? This is the first I've heard of it. ... like an ornery kid? ...Merriam-Webster has nothing good to say about it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Haha! Marty, you cheeky rascal! :wink:
Fanks for the stories though, they made my day! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
what exactly is a "stinker"? This is the first I've heard of it. ... like an ornery kid? ...Merriam-Webster has nothing good to say about it.
As far as I know it originated with the character Bugs Bunny.
Whenever he played one of his dirty tricks on people sometimes he would say the line "Heh-heh. Ain't I a stinker?":wink: