Arms length puppets

trooper_trent

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
So can we not even order the video anymore or the kits?:eek: I didnt get one yet!
You can still get the video and puppet kits from arms length's website. THey no longer sell their manufactured line of puppets but it looks like for a while this other place pick-me sold them at one point.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Thanks! Had me worried there for a second. yeah, well.... I don't really want someone to make them for me. That would really take the fun out of it for me. I just want to see David's method.

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
well, I recieved my online receipt on 11/17/2003 and am still waiting...I am in the UK though so I would have to wait a little longer than you guys....Michelle of Puppetplanet's order took about 2 months to arrive I think so allow yourself a good 6-8 week wait as he checks all the orders by hand and is a busy guy....all good things come to those who wait!

fishbone

Reaction score
uhhh..ok if those puppets aren't arms lenght,thaaaaannn who's puppets are they?cuz they sure as h :eek: :grouchy: ll look like them,please don't try and battle .cause you won't win.... have ever been to the pick -me sight?have you seen arms length puppets? can you not notice they are the same fraggin puppets!!!!let this be the end of this decusion.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
what difference does it make anyhow? weather they are authentic ALP or not, they look just like em and are very nice so thanks for the tip fishbone. and a great price too.

trooper_trent

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
I hate waiting :attitude:
Must have it NOW!!!:crazy:
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. I finally got in touch with David. He said it would ship out the middle of last week. Well that didnt happen, so Im still waiting. ill let you know when I get it though.
I ordered Puppet kit C and the video. I plan on makeing a photo journal of my progress in building it. Hopefully it will turn out good.
Trent

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
fishbone...have you tried actually ordering one?? if you go to the order page it says that they "ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE" ......read the small print....and If you wanna battle lets take it to the floor or the turntables son or even on the mic, you better have an army cos I'm gonna tear your world apart...ha ha, calm down....seriously though if you click on the order button you get that message come up saying no longer available....try for yourself

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
fishbone said:
uhhh..ok if those puppets aren't arms lenght,thaaaaannn who's puppets are they?cuz they sure as h :eek: :grouchy: ll look like them,please don't try and battle .cause you won't win.... have ever been to the pick -me sight?have you seen arms length puppets? can you not notice they are the same fraggin puppets!!!!let this be the end of this decusion.
no one has said that they are not arms length...they are...but thay are not being made anymore..try to add one to your basket and see....and yes of course we have been to the site..FFS....