armslenght puppets

video567

Reaction score
hi have anyone seen the arms length puppets? i was wondering if anyone knows where to getthe eyes the use. they have a stick in the back that you attach to your foam through a washer of somesort. i hope someon knows what i mean. thank you

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Try Mercury Plastics (I think they used to be Eye Design Inc.) - they should be in the suppliers listing at The Puppetry Homepage. You'll have to buy them in bulk though - it's only possible to buy them wholesale unless you can find a craft store that sells them.

I hope this helps!

video567

Reaction score
thanks i appreciate that! you wouldn't know what they are called, would you? maybe i can call my local art stores to see if the have them. im searching sage craft now to see if i find their site

BryanS

Reaction score
puppet eyes

Hi,
video567 I ordered 4 sets of those type eyes you are talking about from arms length productions. Two sets of 35 mm and two sets of 45 mm. They were $2 A set plus tax. I just went to there web site and called their number and ordered them over the phone with a credit card. The person I talked to was very nice and new just what I was talking about an even gave some advise on what size to buy for the project I was working on. and they were fast on shipping them to me I received them like 2 or 3 days later. I would recommend buying from them. Hope that helps.

Bryan

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Arms Length...

Video,

Yes...definately order form them. David Pannabecker is a really nice guy and their puppets are really great quality. I used to have one. He'll have the eyes you need. Give them a call.

Later,

fragglerockr