Arranging your figures by performer...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
For some reason it struck me last night to get all the action figures in a big row and sort of group them together but also arranged by puppeteer....

sadly, I didn't know who performed Crazzy Harry (Jerry!! I figured it out :stick_out_tongue:) and the Steel Rabbit...

Actualy, I haven't seen the episode with the rabbit in forever, and can't even remember if he spoke or anything...but does anyone know who his puppeteer was??

Luke

Reaction score
They look so cool grouped together don't they ? It's a bit wierd when you have more than one of a character though - kinda 'attack of the clones' type thing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I actually keep those extra figures to the side, but I've always had a bad habit with many toys in the past to put them by performer. This set so far is going based on group. I'm keeping Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie together; Dr Teeth, Floyd, Animal; Crazy Harry near the Bunsen/Beaker/Lab set, and such.

FOZ

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
normally I just group one of each character together, but last night I had to line up all 20+ figures...tey really do look great together...sadly, space limitations currently don't let me display them that way permanently.they get scattered around amongst all the other transformers and LOTR toys and whatnot...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I actually keep those extra figures to the side, but I've always had a bad habit with many toys in the past to put them by performer. This set so far is going based on group. I'm keeping Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie together; Dr Teeth, Floyd, Animal; Crazy Harry near the Bunsen/Beaker/Lab set, and such.

FOZ
I do pretty much the same thing. I keep the Electric Mayhem by their playset, Bunsen and Beaker with theirs. Once they're all out, I'm just going to be going by playset. Kermit and Fozzie with the stage and so on. I have a tiny little ambulance toy I got from Burger King a long time ago. I'm thinking of putting that either with Gonzo or Beaker.:big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I have mine grouped by playset too, but many have no home :frown: lol

I had Kermit strapped to my muppets lab table but that didn't last long. Beaker fits on it better. I actually threw out many of my old action figures to make room for more muppets. Since I know there will be at least 6 series and probably many many more I'm gonna need all the room I can get. I can't wait for the stage because that is where I'll set Fozzie up and I'll put Statler and Waldorf, when I get them, either next to the sage or in the balcony if it comes with one. Kermit and Scooter will go back stage of course, but I probably won't even bother displaying my series one Piggy. I'm sure first mate Piggy will look much better and will be proudly displayed in her pigs in space set.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
For some reason it struck me last night to get all the action figures in a big row and sort of group them together but also arranged by puppeteer....
Neat idea. Could you post a link of the performers for the various figures that have been released/announced so far? (I know most of them, but there are a few I'm not sure about.)

WiGgY

Reaction score
This may seem like a no brainer for some but how would you group Rizzo and Kermit if you go by performer? I know Kermit is thought of as Jim's character and he is but he is also Steve character now. How could you fairly group the characters when many performers have beebn replaced?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's going to be a tough sell. I mean, do you place Beaker alongside Jerry Nelson's characters or alongside Rizzo due to the fact that now his "Meep-Meep" voice is provided by Steve Whitmire? For now, my collection sits inside on the second shelf of a single shelf furniture piece before they get moved into a nice new double shelf unit along the wall of my room. The lab's to the left with two rows of figures: Crazy Harry, Beaker, and Fozzie Bear; Kermit, Miss Piggy, the Steel Rabbit and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew all in front. The bandstage is to the right with Dr. Teeth, Floyd and Animal in front of it. My exclusives stand in between both playsets in the far back: EB Miss Piggy with the regular figure's head, and S3 Test Shot Lew Zealand. This space will also house any and all customs made by my brother and myself. As soon as the band befs up with additional members, they'll probably go in front of the bandstage as well though Animal could stay amongst his bandmates or placed up on the set behind his drums. Hope this helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Yeah, that's going to be a tough sell. I mean, do you place Beaker alongside Jerry Nelson's characters

I'd have done it next to Richard Hunt myself.