Art Prints, Skins & Tees: Muppetational Mosaic!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Muppetational Mosaic has now been authorized by Disney Threadless for sale as tees and various skins and prints through both Threadless and Society6. Support your Muppet love and support this Muppet-loving artist if you so desire. Click the images below to check out the storefronts! :smile: In other words, you can get a print of the Muppetational Mosaic really, really big and not way too expensive for a short-run either.​

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
What?!? The T-shirt sold out? I've been on vacation and didn't get one. Holy cow -- I am actually really depressed about that. Bummer.

Well, congrats Jamie. We knew it was a hit early on. Just sad I won't get one... (Actually had PLANNED on getting two.)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What?!? The T-shirt sold out? I've been on vacation and didn't get one. Holy cow -- I am actually really depressed about that. Bummer.

Well, congrats Jamie. We knew it was a hit early on. Just sad I won't get one... (Actually had PLANNED on getting two.)
Aw, thanks. It will get reprinted later this year. Seems to be the pattern. 3 days up. Man! It's crazy! I wonder how many units they make. I'm thinking it's at least 500.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
CRAP! I wanted this so badly before the movie premiere!! Grrrr....!! lol. Is there an iPod touch/iPhone wallpaper to download for our home screen background??

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
CRAP! I wanted this so badly before the movie premiere!! Grrrr....!! lol. Is there an iPod touch/iPhone wallpaper to download for our home screen background??
There's a good chance it will be reprinted before the movie. :smile: The other one received two printings already.

There was a free desktop pattern, but it was removed once Threadless purchased the image. :wink:

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Just got my shirt in the mail today! It's beautiful! Thank you so much Jaime!! It's SO beautiful! I just can't get over it!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just got my shirt in the mail today! It's beautiful! Thank you so much Jaime!! It's SO beautiful! I just can't get over it!
I'm so glad you like it! Threadless did a great job with the silkscreening the detail. :smile: